Pure Hazelwood is a Canadian company helping people for the last 10 years and employing over 40 employees.
They are a well recognized brand on the East Coast and sold in over 1000 stores (Canada, USA & Europe).
Products safety: Pure Hazelwood has your child's safety at heart. 11 and 13 inches necklaces use a special clasp so that if the clasp was to open, no small pieces would be accessible for children to swallow.
The more Hazelwood in contact with your skin, the better the results you will have. And if you have an acidic related ailment that is present in your limbs, wearing a bracelet or anklet closer to the area will again increase efficiency.
Life span of a Hazelwood necklace
The life span of your necklace will depend on the level of acidity of your body. However, in general, a necklace will maintain its medicinal benefits for 4 months to 6 months. Higher acidity may mean a shorter lifespan of the necklace. Two indicators that your necklace is losing effectiveness: the ends of the wood beads will darken and/or symptoms return.
Clasp used for the 11 and 13 inches models.
• This clasp was put through several tests and is the safest for babies and children
• In the event the necklace gets caught or is under too much tension, the clasp will open on either ends without breaking the string of beads.
• Because the beads are threaded and knotted at both ends, the beads will not fall out because the thread (metal covered in nylon) will not break.
• The necklace is knotted at both ends before being attached to the clasp. If the clasp was to open, no small pieces would be accessible for children to swallow.
* The life span of the safety feature is 4 months. Beyond this time frame, the necklace should be changed. In order to ensure both the effectiveness of the Hazelwood and the safety of the necklace, it is very important to change one's necklaces every 4 months.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF HAZELWOOD NECKLACES FOR INFANTS AND SMALL CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE THAT DO NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF CLASP. (BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!)
Clasp used for necklaces of 14 inches and over.